Net Irrigate is an industrial Internet of Things ag tech company. Our products provide solutions for ag irrigation, pumping stations, field instrumentation, and controls.
To facilitate, via hardware and software technology, the conservation of economic inputs associated with food production and industrial processing.
5233 S. Old State Rd 37
Bloomington, IN 47401
Sales: + 1 (800) 961-9549
Support: +1 (308) 870-7274
Local: +1 (812) 500-0255
Part numbers and private label solutions incorporating WireRat® or xProxy® technology within irrigation systems are protected by United States Patent No. 7,880,612.
Part numbers and private label solutions incorporating WireRat® or xProxy® technology within grain bin systems are protected by United States Patent No. 9,269,246 and 9,520,038.
Additional patents pending. United States Application Number(s) 15/359,719 719 for xProxy based technology and other self-powered cloud-based wireless state-change notification technology.
Net Irrigate began building customized remote monitoring devices and reporting software in 2006 for large farms and government agencies associated with ground and surface water conservation. In 2010, Net Irrigate completed its first capital raise and embarked on a more product centric strategy by releasing its flagship WireRat® brand. Since then, the company has completed two additional capital raises and established a network of over 300 dealers both domestically and internationally.
• Recognizing that truth is a foundation for excellence, we always perceive reality without bias, no matter how unsettling or humiliating the facts may be.
• When problems are identified we don’t tolerate and/or complain about them, we diagnose and
remedy them to the extent of our constraints.
• Our goals are always objective, never emotional. Action is motivated by the company’s best
interest, not by personal ego or agenda.
• We possess a willingness to fail with the promise to evaluate and learn from all mistakes.
• Decisions shall not be made and accepted merely because of hierarchy. Underlying decision logic shall be communicated and open for debate.
• We shall always seek to enlist the service of people superior to our existing capabilities.
• We value ethics and moral compasses.